Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sunroom Change around


The sun room doesn't get used much in the middle of Winter,like now
unless we get some sunshine. 
Lately it's been too cold in there as we have had some very overcast days


It was a good time to give it a good change around
I brought out my ruffled table cloth and layered it with another shorter 
one with a ruffle and then topped it with a lace one.


We have a bed settee in here too that we use very rarely
so I keep it loaded up with cushions and a quilt for when the 
grandies come over. They like to cuddle up here,especially at Christmastime


Some of the daffodil and hyacinth bulbs are in bud
so I brought some in here to enjoy,as I have quite a few in pots




I potted up some ferns too,when we moved them to make way for more veggies



I didn't have the heart to put away my family of bunnies after Easter
so they stayed out amongst the vintage bottles


Daisy is getting a little faded in this spot as it gets lots of sun in Summer,
but she doesn't mind


A handy cabinet for my white dishes and Pyrex.


Well back to more pottering
See you next time or 
at the linky parties. The links are on my side bar
Or visit me at my other blog
Heirloomtreasuresbyjeanetteann.blogspot.com

xxjeanetteann

6 comments:

  1. HI Jeanette Ann! Oh, I love your sweet sun porch. Too bad it's a tad cold but it looks nice and warm in your snaps. I love your little white corner cabinet too! Thanks so much for popping in to see me and hope you're dong well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sunroom looks like the perfectly comfy bright place to relax on any day. So pretty! Love the ruffled tablecloth.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... that's a lovely sunroom you have Jeanette... I like the way it was and the changes you made are great too... I would like a room that catches the sun like your room does... .
    Hugs and Blessings..
    Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still enjoying your sun room! Glad you still have a few warmer days to enjoy it. I see a Cornflower patterned Pyrex that I have too. Thanks for popping in to see me and be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful room!!

    I always wished i had a sun room!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jeanette! Your sunroom is going to be fantastic when the warmer weather hits! I love the décor and all the blue touches :-) Blessings..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will acknowledge each one. Thank you for taking the time

you might like