Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bits and bobs from my week


I had a shock recently. My cholesterol test came back extremely high risk
I opted instead of medication to normalise it,I would try diet and exercise first

My Gradaughter and daughter have been on the IsAgenix programme since Novermber
and have found it life changing. 

I thought I would try it too,so I've joined the Healthy Ageing Challenge
and will keep you posted on my progress


Nice fruity shakes are on the menu
I love this one with blueberries and bananas


and orange juice straight from our tree


Freshly baked wholemeal bread that is so good you can eat it
without butter 
( I don't eat the cakes,they are for my ladies in my sewing class :)


Some of the recipes I make are in my book
available from
sbpra.com/jeanetteodonnell/


I've been making lots of baby dresses to sell in my etsy shop
etsy.com/shop/jeanetteodonnell
or on Ebay


I have started my Spring cleaning
not that it's Spring yet but it's so cold it keeps me warm house cleaning etc

I love the look of fresh linen on the line
and love ironing it too






The daffs and narcissi are all blooming and remind me Spring isn't far away 




The pansies are so sweet with their little smiley faces


and who can resist daisies. These reseed all year round


Well that's been my week
How has yours been?
I'll see you at the usual Linky parties
The links are on my side bar 
xx jeanetteann



1 comment:

  1. ..Hello Jeanette, I love your linen hanging on the line.... I love washing hanging in the sun.. makes me smile. I like the breeze blowing the lace curtains at the window, too.
    Your flowers are lovely... I'm looking forward to Spring....
    Hugs and Blessings ... Barb xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will acknowledge each one. Thank you for taking the time

you might like