Sunday, June 15, 2014

To Polish or not to Polish


I am loving my silver at the moment. 
I can never decide whether to polish it or just 
let it be itself and be tarnished.

I actually like it tarnished,but today I polished all my boots and shoes
(not with silver foam) :) with shoe polish

Anyway while I was in the polishing mood I decided to polish the silver.


I quite enjoyed the process on this cold, wet day.



I can now see my own reflection in it





I'm happy with the finished look
I like silver teamed with  crystal too,so I must sort that out next 




I love sorting out and cleaning when the weather is cold
I always think we should Winter clean instead of Spring,as Spring is
too nice to spend indoors. 

So off to find more to sort out. 
I am joining some linky parties this week for more inspiration
The links are on my side bar and on my other blog
Heirloomtreasuresbyjeanetteann 

I hope you are having a nice week
jeanetteann xx

4 comments:

  1. You have beautiful silver, Jeanette Ann. I agree with you about winter cleaning; I've often had the same thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I polish but I don't care if it looks a little tarnished as mine always does. Yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clean and polish all the silver, copper and brass in the house in the fall so that everything gleams for the Christmas candle light. Sometimes I find that I have to polish again for Easter, depending on how much we used the wood stove during the winter. I like to see silver sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I have very little silver so no polishing here. You have a gorgeous collection Jeanette Ann! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will acknowledge each one. Thank you for taking the time

you might like