Sunday, May 18, 2014

All the blue came out after the cupboard cleanout


After all the cupboard clean out and sorting recently as in my last posts
It's quite amazing the amount of things I found which I love and don't see 
too often.

So they have been left out for me to enjoy




I love blue and white
and can't resist it when I find a bargain in thrift shops.
It is getting harder to find at a price I can afford now,
but there is a bargain to be had on occasions,like this
duchess set which was embroidered in orange and brown.
I unpicked the embroidery and re did it in the willow blues which I love



I make my own preserves and love to add little fabric covers.
That way they can be part of the decor.






this is my sweet little frog. If you blink you may miss him :)


Crystal Salt and pepper shakers with silver tops. I love crystal and silver together 



A lovely vintage table cloth 








Another vintage table cloth



Tea and biscuits makes a welcome relief after all the tidying.


And a fresh salad for lunch









I hope you enjoyed seeing my blue collection
Join me when I visit The Dedicated House for anything blue linky party
I will also visit a few other parties for more inspiration
The links are on my side bar.

Happy Organizing
Jeanetteann

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love your blues and white! The dishes, table linens, that tablecloth! So many pretties. Hope you're doing well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....love the blue and white dishes! and the adorable frog. You were right I am glad you mentioned him, he is so tiny I would have missed him! He is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection of white and blue wares. I like your collection of glass jars too. And that vintage table cloth is my fave, it matches your blue and white collection.
    Have a good weekend.

    Aida

    ReplyDelete
  4. we collect the same things blue and white china
    I am selling every set of my dishes except my blue and white

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will acknowledge each one. Thank you for taking the time

you might like