Saturday, April 26, 2014

Cupboard clean outs looking good


I am so pleased with the finished look in this,the first cupboard on my list
to get the clean out.
As this cupboard only has 3 shelves,I bought 3 of these excellent plate racks
from K Mart at only $4 each.
It helps me use so much more of the space. 

This is how the cupboard looked without the racks
Too much space wasted 


This is what came out of the cupboard,as in previous post.






How are you doing with your sorting and cleaning out?

Next time I will be moving into the next room
My kitchen cupboards are starting to look tidier after these dishes were removed

Happy week
Meet me at some nice linky parties this week

The  links are on my side bar and on my other blog
heirloomtreasuresbyjeanetteann.blogspot.com
xx jeanetteann 

I will be linking up this post with 
Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House 


3 comments:

  1. We are going to be sorting and cleaning out a lot this summer. Sunday I went through a stack of magazines, it was quite a stack, and it took me 6 hours. I can't believe I kept so many. Mom keeps adding to the collection too, she won't stop buying the things.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shelves really did help to utilize the space. Always feels so nice to clean and organize! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking very good - I'm not coming along as well as I'd like ;) I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will acknowledge each one. Thank you for taking the time

you might like