Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Cake Decorating and freshening up the home


My friend and I have been making and decorating cakes for my birthday. We have only just started practicing and we are so pleased with the result.

We played for hours making the little flowers by watching tutorials on YouTube.

Lately ist's been so busy here, we have also been painting and decorating the house.

It all started because our gas coal fire gave out. After purchasing and installing a new one,we decided to paint right through the house.
Like all things once you start where do you stop.
First it was the lounge room. We settled on cream beige for the walls with garnet on the chimney breast,all by Solver Paints. We love their paint,it's so thick and easy to apply



In my next post I will share more of our new look in our home.  Until next time happy organizing

Jeanette Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will acknowledge each one. Thank you for taking the time

you might like